A blend of slightly sweet, slightly spicy cream sauce so versatile that you can pour on almost anything and have a gourmet meal
|Heavenly Honey Chipotle Chicken Pasta
||HEAVENLY HONEY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PASTA
- 1 cup Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/2 cup Poblano Pepper Diced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
- (4) 6oz Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 16 oz Heavenly at Home Honey Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro garnish
- 1lb of your favorite cooked pasta
- 3/4-1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese
** Note: This dish is delicious with the Roasted Poblano Sauce as well!
Yields: 4-6 servings
Approximate Cost $3.75 Per Person
- 1.Heat a pan or skillet on medium high heat and add olive oil
- 2. Add chicken breast and sprinkle with about a quarter of each seasoning. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn chicken over and add about another quarter of the seasoning and cook for 4=5 more minutes. Remove from pan and let rest.
- 3. Add the peppers, onions, garlic, and the remaining seasonings to the pan. Stir until the vegetables are translucent.
- 4. Add the butter and stir. Then add the 16 oz. jar of honey chipotle sauce to the pan and stir until hot.
- 5. Cut the chicken in to chunks or strips and add to the pan. Stir for 5 minutes
- 6. Add the cooked pasta and stir until well combined and covered with sauce.
- 7. Add the cheese and remove from heat. Stir the dish until the cheese is melted.
- 8. Top with cilantro garnish
- 9. ENJOY!!